I have a small delay when attacking things noticed this after the update went live from the beta.

AllFunNGamez
  • Pending

User Feedback

I also started experience this after March QoL update came out - basically there is at times a small pause in the attack action/pattern, either when character re-targets, when character has mob allies (and I presume enemy changes aggro), or simply randomly during fight, character just stops attacking for some milliseconds. Quite the perturbation in game-flow.

• Like 1

Share this comment

I've been noticing this after the update as well. It's been super frustrating, but also sorta hard to replicate. It's happened often enough to bother me though.

• Like 1

Share this comment

it happened because they made characters forcefully try to enter the talking state if they are in another state and talk. they should revert the change and is just annoying

• Like 1

Share this comment

Just wanted to follow up on this I noticed the update yesterday specified it was fixed but it is still happening. 

• Big Ups 1

Share this comment

11 hours ago, AllFunNGamez said:

Just wanted to follow up on this I noticed the update yesterday specified it was fixed but it is still happening. 

I think a few times they said it's fixed over few updates since the year of tiger but still happens lol, still happening for me too :wilson_dorky:

Edited by . . .

Share this comment