Front facing atk/throw animation using wrong foot symbol and looks bugged

. . .
  • Fixed

The front facing of throw animation uses the foot-4 symbol on the left leg which not only the foot is upside down for some reason, but it's completely wrong foot to be using and looks super buggy and ugly :wilson_cry:!

1894405737_throwanimfoot4bakcwardsglitch.gif.c38888f061beaa369e27e2f86d7e98bb.gif 

foot-4.png.2d0daae32ac9b2652a073846c83b5e53.png That's what the food looks like as you can see it's very oddly positioned in the animation AND it's not even the right food to be using for this animation since this foot supposed to be used for animations like the up facing tiptoe walking

488480656_throwanimfoot4correctway.gif.1000f388715283c2b8882cd8f0d7b306.gif

this is driving my OCD insane because I'm probably the only person in the entire universe who uses throwing weapons and I'm going crazy when I see my character's left foot snap in half for half a second!!

I would fix the animation myself for myself, but ktools-4.4.4 wh en decompiling animations badly breaks them and it would be way too much effort for me to fix it when you guys have the original animation files which aren't broken and can change the texture and fix the angle in a minute or two.

Please fix the front facing atk/throw is left foot and make it use a proper foot like foot-0, thanks a lot!

foot-0.png.fac9dadd35b59936cbdc9722ab28b600.png

EDIT: The same problem happens for "atk" animation which is even more common used than throw, please fix feet getting broken :(

Steps to Reproduce

1) In console put ThePlayer.AnimState:PlayAnimation("throw",true) or ThePlayer.AnimState:PlayAnimation("atk",true)

2) Look at front left foot and see it's using an upside down foot-4 symbol

• Like 3

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

At the same time I'd love if they could make the arm actually go over the body in this and the pick up animation. It really bothers me that the arm goes behind. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this comment