Food on the ground , No bell blueprint and a lot of lag and ragequit

Resul
  • Closed

All world i see food on the ground. nobody put them on there. they just there is.

When me breakdown vuz vuzi structure , his dont drop blueprint.

Always i have lag. even play single , with nobody, alone just with myself. there is lag. but vanilla dont starve ( not together) not have any lag.

20170620160836_1.jpg

Steps to Reproduce
i have those problems since i installed game

User Feedback

multiple times i reinstall , confirmed the files and classic steps but there is no any change

Share this comment

Food appearing on the ground and causing lag is a known issue caused by certain mods that display food values.  Not sure if you are using that mod?

Share this comment

yes i use this mod but i have lag also without mod.  single player have little lag. but lag is lag

i want to also know. why vanilla ds not have lag but together have ?

thanks for reply

Edited by Resul

Share this comment

status closed. But that is bug gloomer structure doesnt drop blueprint and i have lag without any mod

even i try reinstall and try new worlds

Edited by Resul

Share this comment

28 minutes ago, Resul said:

status closed. But that is bug gloomer structure doesnt drop blueprint and i have lag without any mod

even i try reinstall and try new worlds

In DST the bell doesn't exist for pvp reasons and your lagging because your computer can't handle caves please turn off caves and run the server

Share this comment

Really ? also with disable pvp option ? i havent know it.

i have lag without cave , but lag is then less. 

So i think problem is in my computer. but still iam not sure about vanilla ds because it not have lag even with huge world and cave.

my questions finished. Thanks for replies

Share this comment

On 6/21/2017 at 2:22 PM, Resul said:

Really ? also with disable pvp option ? i havent know it.

i have lag without cave , but lag is then less. 

So i think problem is in my computer. but still iam not sure about vanilla ds because it not have lag even with huge world and cave.

my questions finished. Thanks for replies

As far as I know,

You can't avoid the constant lag on Don't starve together, because of the different executing mechanics of DST.

When you are hosting and playing a DST game with cave, you will be able to see 3 parallel processes on your Windows Task Manager, including your game client (DST), a dedicated server for upground and another for the cave. Otherwise the server processes are running on your friend's computer.

There is more information on Don't starve Wiki, http://dontstarve.wikia.com/wiki/Don't_Starve_Wiki

Share this comment