Depth Dweller discolored cheeks

-Variant
  • Fixed

image.thumb.png.78cbf880cd6447722349079490d858ce.png

Upon closer examination, the cheeks on the depth dweller are yellow and discolored, closer to their older original appearance over the modern white one.
body-0.png.fabeed68aa5664beeac9675f34220aec.pngmouth-2.png.cb91de26ce81c214b61f8c33002ad10e.png

The background coloring is Yellow instead of grey. 

Steps to Reproduce

Convince a Depth Dweller to either blow bubbles or make a fishy face at you. 

Take note in its apparent, concerning discolored cheeks.

• Like 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Wait, are you saying depth dweller was yellow? I've never read that anywhere. Please do tell me more.

Edited by Cassielu
  • Like 1

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Cassielu said:

Wait, are you saying depth dweller was yellow? I've never read that anywhere. Please do tell me more.

There's a lot of left over art and sprites for a vastly unique/different spider that still resides in the files. Normal spiders have some like this too, I recall. The bug in question is currently using some of that different art, hence the discoloration. This is what some of it looks like compared to the current one.
neener_000.png.75cfe4dd68c9afc4431798aee5377a1b.pngneener_001.png.d132e6b5c9057794ff4971c842d074d7.png

• Like 2

Share this comment

I am working on making the web art not take up so much atlas space right now and should be seeing an up scale of the spider in the final output.

Changed Status to Fixed

• Like 3
  • Health 1
  • GL Happy 1

Share this comment

5 minutes ago, JesseB_Klei said:

I am working on making the web art not take up so much atlas space right now and should be seeing an up scale of the spider in the final output.

Changed Status to Fixed

Oh!! That's an added bonus to the bug fix! Can't thank you enough!

Share this comment

59 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Oh!! That's an added bonus to the bug fix! Can't thank you enough!

Well that was the plan anyway this art animation is out of my ability. I will leave a note for a real artist to take a look at it later. The colors have been fixed.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

5 hours ago, JesseB_Klei said:

Changed Status to Fixed

Loving the efficiency recently! Thanks Zarklord.

• Like 1

Share this comment