Corvus Goodfeather disappeared

Roodmas
  • Fixed

Corvus appeared at the postern after I updated the game. Bought the tree, placed the tree further away at my base. Went back to the postern, he was still there. I went back to the base again for materials. Then went back to the postern, he wasn't there anymore. He wasn't at the newly placed tree either. Ringing the tree doesn't summon him. I tried replanting the tree to different locations, it did not work. I tried disabling all mods, did not work.

Do I need to provide save files? If yes, what exactly?

Steps to Reproduce

Placing the tree, going back to the postern, leaving the postern, going back again. He just disappeared.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I think he tries to follow you.  He is probably stuck, or lost somewhere near where you last saw him.

Share this comment

Is there a command to teleport yourself to a certain something in the game? Maybe that would be the best way to find the damn bird.

Share this comment

This will be fixed in the next hotfix.
If you comfortable running console commands, you can run this to get him back:

corvus = c_selectnext("carnival_host") corvus.Transform:SetPosition(corvus.components.knownlocations:GetLocation("home"):Get())

Remember, if caves are enabled, or it is a dedicated server that you have admin access to, make sure it says "Remote" next to the console text box. Press Ctrl to toggle it.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment