Cookie crumbles can be added to Composting bin

rico0
  • Pending

not sure if this is intended or not, because cookie crumbles don't leave rot after perishing, and pigs don't poop after eating it

Steps to Reproduce

you can add cookie crumbles to create easy compost on composting bin (it works better with more composting bin as it spoils really fast)

User Feedback

well yes but it's really a small food, and most food also can transform into rot but cookie crumbles don't, nor transform into manure. maybe it's possible to transform into ashes but i don't know, so maybe it's not designed to be able to farm rot, manure, and i think it shouldn't be able to farm compost and ashes

• Like 1

Share this comment

16 minutes ago, Rico0 said:

well yes but it's really a small food, and most food also can transform into rot but cookie crumbles don't, nor transform into manure. maybe it's possible to transform into ashes but i don't know, so maybe it's not designed to be able to farm rot, manure, and i think it shouldn't be able to farm compost and ashes

I mean, I dont see what's wrong. Cookie Crumbles are made from flour and dough(Well, I assume they are atleast haha) which are compostable materials irl, so I dont see why they cant be compostable in DST too.

• Like 2

Share this comment