Complete pseudoscience station resets to a broken one after c_resetruins()

Mr.Tarunio
  • Fixed

This bug might be do too the regen psudo station to its original state.

(note) I have a pre existing world.

Steps to Reproduce
Repair a broken station and c_resetruins().

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

For pre existing worlds, the retrofitting for the previous patch will take the current state of all the psudo stations and store that. If any are missing, they will be replaced with damaged versions, at nearly the same location.

• Like 1

Share this comment

3 hours ago, ScottHansen said:

For pre existing worlds, the retrofitting for the previous patch will take the current state of all the psudo stations and store that. If any are missing, they will be replaced with damaged versions, at nearly the same location.

hmm, I think you miss understood me, this is after the new patch that brought back psudo stations. they were broken, so i repaired them. after that i use the command next summer and i went back to find them broken. as you said they return to there previous state, but what if the complete station kept priority?

Share this comment

Was about to report this same problem, also for me I'm getting new stations spawning on top of each other in the exact spot

Edited by CutChemist

Share this comment