Clockwork enemies not spawning in public servers.

Bird Up
  • Pending

In private servers, clockworks spawn far far far more commonly than in Klei public server. In Klei official public servers, clockworks have a very low chance of spawning, or the specific clockwork set pieces are not spawning at all. I don't think there has been a single "double bishop set piece" in a public server in maybe over a year. Yet I know such a thing exists because it USED to appear in public servers long ago.

Steps to Reproduce

open the public servers and open private servers. playing for a long time, I know the discrepancy 

User Feedback

Did you check the clockwork frequency of the world? And if it's a public server, isn't it quite likely wouldn't someone else have killed the clockworks already?

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, penguin0616 said:

Did you check the clockwork frequency of the world? And if it's a public server, isn't it quite likely wouldn't someone else have killed the clockworks already?

I can confirm that zero out of 100 Worlds in Klei Official Servers contain at least one setpiece with Clockworks, exceptions are those which do have a chance of +-100% to spawn (Maxwell Statue and the setpiece with 3 Marble Statues). But other than. If that's not convincing you, just join a Klei Official Server, Regenerate the Server and use Maphack just to realize that there are no Clockwork Setpieces.

I already tried to report that bug, but:

Klei Doesn't Care.

• Sad Dupe 1

Share this comment