Can't log in

Kekekek
  • Pending

So when i hit play button it start to try log in, but then say "could not connect to Klei's servers".I think it's started few days ago, when my antivirus (avg) blocked my connecting to network. I updated it and it all started working as usual.Few days after that i tried to play DST with my friends and that's what i go t.
I've got wired connection and I tried everything: disabled firewall, deleted antivirus, ran as administrator, redownloaded the game, rebooted computer several times and just waited. also, i admitted, that when i click account button in offline mode, it starts to continuously load account information.
Also, you can in screenshot below, that there is no internet loss in my connection and I'm very confused with this problem

aaa.png

bbb.png

Steps to Reproduce
I don't know what i did :D

User Feedback

The response time from login.kleientertainment.com exceeded.

I'm playing from Ukraine, Zaporizhia. But all my friends from this city can play the game

ccc.png

Share this comment

So i asked friend from my city, who could play the game, when i couldn't. Now he can't log in too

Share this comment

Do you have a hosts file or really bad DNS cache or something? As far as I can see there shouldn't be anything pointing you to that IP address.

Share this comment

I know Ukranian users at one time were telling people to put stuff in the hosts file (the one in system32\drivers\etc), did you ever do that? If so, you should remove it. If you're not sure, send me what's inside that file.

Another thing you can try is running these three commands from cmd and sending me the results:

nslookup login.kleientertainment.com

nslookup login.kleientertainment.com 8.8.8.8

nslookup login.kleientertainment.com  212.3.107.129

Share this comment

I think i did put up something, and I can guess what, but to be sure, please say what it is.
And also here's the commands screenshot. (Unreliable answer or something like that)

aaa.png

bbb.png

Share this comment

I removed 104.154.85.165 login.kleientertainment.com and 104.154.85.165 geologin.klei.ca from hosts file and now it works perfectly.
Thanks man, you're awesome!

Share this comment