Bundle wrapped pumpkins set to half freshness

Misuto
  • Pending

After the hallowed nights event began, previously full freshness pumpkins that were bundle wrapped were now set to 50% freshness. Likely has something to do with how hallowed nights effects the max freshness of pumpkins or something. 

After testing, this only seems to affect pumpkins bundled before hallowed nights started. I can't reproduce the bug by creating a world with events disabled and then enabling hallowed nights later so it may be some other change from this update affecting it? 

Steps to Reproduce

Be sad that you have over 800 bundled pumpkins... 

User Feedback

I looked into this.

The thing is that spoilage time is stored in time, not percentage. So when the total spoilage time for pumpkin changes from 10 days to 20 days, they appear to have spoiled.

What's strange here is that the 20 day spoilage time for pumpkins is not being caused by having hallowed nights enabled in a world, but it is being caused by hallowed nights being the default event right now. This means that any world with any event setting currently has 20 day spoilage time on pumpkins instead of 10.

Share this comment

10 hours ago, sawchuk said:

I looked into this.

The thing is that spoilage time is stored in time, not percentage. So when the total spoilage time for pumpkin changes from 10 days to 20 days, they appear to have spoiled.

What's strange here is that the 20 day spoilage time for pumpkins is not being caused by having hallowed nights enabled in a world, but it is being caused by hallowed nights being the default event right now. This means that any world with any event setting currently has 20 day spoilage time on pumpkins instead of 10.

So the pumpkins would go back to normal after hallowed nights?

Share this comment

17 hours ago, HumanBean150 said:

So the pumpkins would go back to normal after hallowed nights?

If my understanding of what is causing this is accurate, yes.

Share this comment