beefalo's eye after skin switching

gghhrr
  • Pending

this is not a bug but I have no idea where it should be post

my beefalo is fully domesticated with ornery tendancy, it used to have "aggressive eye"

until I switch "head skin" for my beefalo, it now have "default eye", but I want it to be "aggressive eye" for "easy recognition"

after switching back to "empty head skin", my beefalo is still having "default eye"

image.png.752120464f2a96f83c4c2fba5e7dbfd2.png

Edited: one extra bug giveaway-

fully domesticated beefalo's butt will become red when season change

its interaction is perfectly normal, not attacking aggressively, or refusing to be riden

Steps to Reproduce

1. tame a beefalo, with ornery eye or any type

2. switch head skin

3. look at its eye

bug plus:

1. fully domesticated beefalo

2. wait for season change so beefalo enter mating stage

3. look at its red butt

• Like 1

User Feedback

same happened to me, beef's face changes depending on its tendency. mine was rider and its face change itno default one when i used the grooming station to change its outfit. his stats remain the same, only its face changed

Share this comment

it happened to me as well when I debond my aggressive beefalo from the bell. although the beefalo reset its' skin to default, its' eyes still keeps the default one.

and the eyes change into aggressive eyes later after about 3 days.

Share this comment

Um, bump? Happened to my Rider while I was still taming it. On the bright side, I liearnt how to use console commands to check my beef tendencies (I was very confused, you see... though seeing the tendency values only made me confuseder).

I un-skinned it and it got its happy face back. Thought to wait until it was done being tamed before reskinning it; but it's not happy anymore! Help!

Share this comment