Beefalo contests can be held year-round for lucky gold nuggets, as long as you have access to the event structures.

me real life
  • Fixed

image.thumb.png.9b4ed7470e8d41482ed45c14566cad42.png

Noticed this in a world i had that went through the event but has the event setting set to "auto". Normally lunar new year events stop working out of season.

Steps to Reproduce

above

• Haha 1

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

They don't? Rat races worked perfectly fine for me in the world that I played during and after it. I think this is fully intended. 

Share this comment

18 hours ago, BezKa said:

They don't? Rat races worked perfectly fine for me in the world that I played during and after it. I think this is fully intended. 

image.png.1031a00723639be77f191bc53d3d4c01.png
I did a quick check in-game and the carrat racing does not function out of season: the rats can't be put on any of the gyms (only the scale) and they won't queue up at the starting point and so the race can never start.
This lines up also with the Pig King only giving gold nuggets and clout snouts for the wrestling matches out of season, Clay Vargs never spawning even when the shrine is lit out of season, and Gobblers not giving lucky gold nuggets when fed berries out of season.
It's still possible that the contests working out of season is intentional, but there's no precedent for it. Hopefully a dev'll respond.

• Thanks 1

Share this comment

51 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

image.png.1031a00723639be77f191bc53d3d4c01.png
I did a quick check in-game and the carrat racing does not function out of season: the rats can't be put on any of the gyms (only the scale) and they won't queue up at the starting point and so the race can never start.
This lines up also with the Pig King only giving gold nuggets and clout snouts for the wrestling matches out of season, Clay Vargs never spawning even when the shrine is lit out of season, and Gobblers not giving lucky gold nuggets when fed berries out of season.
It's still possible that the contests working out of season is intentional, but there's no precedent for it. Hopefully a dev'll respond.

Fake memories strike again. Welp, I guess we'll need devs to decide how they want it to work

Share this comment