Archive Biome Totally Inaccessible

Bird Up
  • Pending

I wanted to get moonstone from archives, but I was not allowed in. There was a gigantic pillar that blocked the entire entrance. Couldn't even squeeze through. Please fix.

Pillarrrr.thumb.png.977802876816cbafb8d58f9ab1450ecb.png

Steps to Reproduce

Have to get unlucky with world generation. No map generation mods used.

User Feedback

Sadly, even if this is fixed, it's so specific that I don't think it's likely that Klei would be able to retrofit it. If this is a world you're hosting yourself, you could maybe enable Simple Map Editor for just long enough to place down a barren tile beside the pillar?

• Like 1

Share this comment

Nah. World was a public server which is gone now. It's just weird you can have the entire archives be inaccessible. In all my time playing, I've never seen the ruins, or any other biome totally innaccessible. And the archive biome is relatively new, so I could definitely see this being fixed.

Share this comment

17 minutes ago, Bird Up said:

Nah. World was a public server which is gone now. It's just weird you can have the entire archives be inaccessible. In all my time playing, I've never seen the ruins, or any other biome totally innaccessible. And the archive biome is relatively new, so I could definitely see this being fixed.

not totally inaccessible you can telepoof or soul hop with wortox

Share this comment

14 hours ago, Bird Up said:

it'd be funny if it's just like, "u must download the DLC wortox to enjoy content past this point"

lazy explorer

Share this comment