6 New Update Bugs

BrokenSanity
  • Pending

So i posted a message on steam community for dst about the new update and the bugs that come with that.

• Beefalos dont make noises
  • Monsters/Giants dont make noises
  • Breaking an ice doesnt make a noise
  • When you push the quit button at the main menu DST Doesnt respond error comes out
  • Some Mods dont work
  • All the configurations for the mods get resetted after launching (I am not sure if all mods but the ones i use get resetted)
  • Animation problem with carrots and some problems when giving and dropping things in animation and also game disfunction. (Animation slows and sometimes action doesnt occur.)
  • Invited friend cant join server.

So these include the ones that i encountered and the community.

Steps to Reproduce
1- Walk near beefalos 2- Walk near giants (not the incoming sound their own sound is silence) 3- break ice 4- press the quit button at the main menu 5- Try More Storage v2 mod and config it different than default after the first launch at the second launch they are gone 6- Try 'Remove i understand' mod and restart the game it shows up again 7- This one doesnt occur everytime except the carrot one. 8- Invite a friend and wont be able to join.

User Feedback

I had the same issue with all my mods. It ignored all my mod configuration presets on 3 freshly created games. The mods themselves worked but only on the default settings.

Playing as wickerbottom with no mods that change her health I had a random amount of health something like 41*** or more. Then after eating 1 carrot my screen acted as tho i put on moggles and my character animations locked up (no walking animation when moving) this also made it so I was unable to do anything other than move around. I have not added any new mods, and have never seen this issue before. The carrot issue also happened with someone playing as Wilson on my server.

Edited by phedre46902
adding another error

Share this comment

same issue here. i change mod config and apply. then i host server and check config and its been set to default. i try again to change mod setting and apply before launching the server. i load up the server and it is just loading the mod's default config...

Share this comment

Thanks for tthe replies guys added some more errors. And i believe there is a lot of bugs with the caves. I wasnt able to activate the caves yet but heard that there is so much.

Share this comment