Black screen upon entering the islands

Gaboovisk
  • Fixed

On the first day of the beta, when entering the whole world turned black, impossible to play. Later this bug has been fixed, but now, on entering the islands, it is still happening, the same is happening with my friends.

The screenshots below show the error:.

Screenshot_42.thumb.png.939b83b8c713c145e8d93e42529685ae.png

Screenshot_41.thumb.png.4c5da1cd17e114955c5efd4b639d65ab.png

Steps to Reproduce
Entering the islands, probably a cube color error of incompatibility.

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.
On 21/05/2019 at 7:37 PM, Cheerio said:

Thanks for the report. Do you think you could upload your client_log.txt file?

Here is the file > client_log.txt
After the Hotfix, the error still occurs, the screen color is now gray for some characters and orange for others. :c
I'm sad that I still can not play the new update. 

Share this comment

We don't currently have a machine that can reproduce your issue but looking at your log, it seems like your graphics card couldn't handle the new lunacy effect. I spent a bunch of time optimizing it which I think should fix the issue. If you get a chance, could you please try the latest update 338375 and let me know if it works? If it doesn't, could you please upload your latest client_log.txt. Thank you for your help!

• Sad 1

Share this comment

On 29/05/2019 at 7:54 PM, Cheerio said:

We don't currently have a machine that can reproduce your issue but looking at your log, it seems like your graphics card couldn't handle the new lunacy effect. I spent a bunch of time optimizing it which I think should fix the issue. If you get a chance, could you please try the latest update 338375 and let me know if it works? If it doesn't, could you please upload your latest client_log.txt. Thank you for your help!

The error still occurs, unfortunately. My drivers are working properly and are up to date. I made another post with new logs of this problem to show that the error still occurred.

Other people are also having this error, he is Brazilian like me \ o /

I killed the character and entered the island, can see the island completely with the color cube of ghost, did not occur this error. I think it's not a problem with my video card. I also did a test with another computer from a friend, the same error occurred, his video card is from the same company (intel).

Share this comment