Random crash

Kaio17
  • Pending

My game is crashing without any alert or error, it close anytime, randomly, 2 times on a forge run.

Steps to Reproduce
Just playing

User Feedback

I also got Random Crashes To Desktop too. Here are my logs (made copies right after each crash):

I didn't notice any similarities with what could possibly cause it, but all crashes happen while match is on going. Doesn't seem to be specifically tied to monster waves or specific actions that I can tell from memory. Log 1 and 2, are from the same server. Log 3 on another (iirc). I hope that's enough information. If I come across it again and find new info, I'll be back.

Share this comment

I've also been having this issue a lot both today and yesterday in the Forge Beta. No rhyme or reason to when it happens, just the whole game will crash while I'm in the middle of playing a round of the Forge. It has happened at the start of the round after the first few Pit Pig waves, it has happened in the middle during Snortoise and Scorpeon waves, and it has happened right before beating both Boarillas at the end. This has happened while playing as any character.

I certainly hope y'all can figure this one out before pushing it to live servers, otherwise a lot of folks are going to be very disappointed during this event. I'm afraid I can't be of much help: these client logs don't even have a hint as to what's been happening. Good luck.

client_log (2).txt

client_log (3).txt

client_log.txt

Share this comment

I did install again, same problem, sometimes it crashes 4 or 5 times a run cause i rejoin with my friend

No beta for me if playing alone.

Share this comment