Disconect on the end of the game

Cunning fox
  • Fixed

Every time when the game ends game says "You has been disconected from the server" and disconnects you. After that any sound in game stops.

Steps to Reproduce
Die/win the game

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

How can we get credit for the disconnects? Played with a group of six, killed him, all of us got disconnected and no credit.

Share this comment

We have recently made changes that should resolve the issue. If anyone is still seeing this issue then please immediately attach your client_log.txt  file to this bug report (or make a copy of the file and then attach it at your convince). That will help us determine the source of the disconnect. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

KLEI

I'm sorry I don't know how to do the client log seeing as I'm the opposite of tech savvy but It's not fixed yet D:

I finally won a game as wes and immediately after it disconnected us. I checked to see if I still got the achievements (since it did this before on an all wilson game but I still got the exp) and it didn't save anything. ;-; Like the other guy said, all the sound cut out as well.

Share this comment

Sorry I should have been more clear. The client_log.txt  file is located in documents\klei\dontstarvetogether\

The file is cleared every time you restart DST so the file must be added here or backed up (copy the few somewhere else) before restarting.

Share this comment

client_log.txt

I have not restarted my game yet, though I'm not entirely sure it hasn't done it on its own since the sound is back. Hope this helps! ;-;

Edit: it looks like it didn't restart and it kept the info. I saved a copy just in case.

Edited by Laft

Share this comment

Klei! Back again with another similar problem :(

You fixed the bug where it disconnects after a win, but this time it saved the achievments and discarded the exp. It showed me level up to a 61, then when I left the server it put me back at 58. I checked to see if it didn't save the achievements since I finally won as wes again (no deaths too woo) but luckily those saved. The sound cut out as well. Thanks for all you do, hope this gets fixed! :>

Edit: went into a different game and it showed 61?? Ignore me then this is just a temporary bug I sppose XD

Edit #2 bois: NOT a temp bug, its the item collection that's broken and stuck on 58. I'll restart and see if it fixes - - (restarted and it fixed you know what im deletin this whole dang comment XD)

Edit #3: this whole comment is a mess what is happening, I can't delete comments XD Now yall can view this steaming pile of confusion for the rest of your days. You're welcome :>

Edited by Laft

Share this comment