Skins doesn't work

Jovol Ghost Peper
  • Pending

All the skins doesn't work expect the new skins.

I own the survivor Webber skin but I can't equip it.

20171025160804_1.jpg

Web.PNG

Steps to Reproduce
I tried to use an old skin like survivor webber. But it says I don't have it.

User Feedback

You too. huh.

It seems only Forge skins are showing up, not already owned, regular DST skins that you own.

Sucks especially when you paid money for some of these skins and then you can't wear them.

I just wrote a length bug report for Klei to look into it. 

• Like 1

Share this comment

Skins you own won't appear in the beta branch and vice-versa as mentioned here.

Can I keep the items I gain during the Beta?
The Forge will be in a test environment and will not be using production services. You will not be able to use the items you have in the live service and you will not be able to bring the items you earn during beta to the live service. We will be providing items to players in the beta once The Forge goes live depending on how long you spent playing the beta.

• Like 1

Share this comment

Yeah, skins you bought/acquired in normal DST can't be used in the beta branch of the Forge. I would assume that when Warrior skins are available for use in DST (when Forge goes live on Oct. 30th), normal skins will also be available to use in the Forge. 

Share this comment

1 hour ago, Underthief said:

(when Forge goes live on Oct. 30th)

Just a side note, the Forge doesn't go live immediately after the beta ends. The devs told that it'll start most likely in the second week of november (I believe it was stated in the announcement post).

Share this comment

4 hours ago, fimmatek said:

Just a side note, the Forge doesn't go live immediately after the beta ends. The devs told that it'll start most likely in the second week of november (I believe it was stated in the announcement post).

Ah, okay. Good to know!

Share this comment