Forge menu theme playing alongside Item Collection music

MonsterLasagna
  • Can't Reproduce

When you press Enter The Forge and return back to the menu and visit your Item Collection afterwards, the Forge theme plays alongside the music in the Item Collection.

Steps to Reproduce
Click on Enter The Forge, go back to the menu, go to Item Collection.

User Feedback

the main theme plays alongside the music in the Item Collection.

Not a bug, it's a thing that happened in beta. They played regular music in the curio cabinet.

Share this comment

39 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Not a bug, it's a thing that happened in beta. They played regular music in the curio cabinet.

I mean, The Forge theme plays over all the other themes playing in the cabinet, when normally it doesn't.

Edit: Thanks though. Now I see that I should've been more specific.

Edited by MonsterLasagna
  • Thanks 1

Share this comment

I'm not able to reproduce this.

Do you have more specific steps or is specific timing required?

If I start the game, click Enter the Forge, wait for the big booming strings, back out and go to Item Collection as fast as I can, I don't have any big strings playing.

Share this comment

I tried reproducing it myself, and I only got it on the first try after launching the game for the very first time today. I couldn't get it again the next couple of tries, however, even after relaunching the game. Can't figure out the timing either now. I was thinking other people have this issue, but I guess not. And this seems to be no big deal since the issue resolves itself by going back to the menu again. Nothing game breaking either. So I guess this can be closed. Thank you for looking into this.

Share this comment