Wicker can still be forced to sleep

Pumking7
  • Fixed

While playing the new beta, one of the new changes to Wicker was that she "can no longer be forced to fall asleep". However, all of the old methods to force her to sleep still work including, bearger yawn, eating mandrake/mushroom, and getting hit by gestalts. Is this intentional?

Steps to Reproduce

1. Read above

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

I tried to use Bearger, Gestalts, eating a mandrake, and cooking a mandrake to fall asleep but, I was unsuccessful. I just stayed in the drowsy state for a bit. Could you elaborate more on how you were able to do it?

Share this comment

Sounds like you might have had a mod enabled.

Either that or you were on the main branch, though that seems unlikely because you should have seen the new books in the craft ui.

Share this comment

Never mind it seems today when I was playing, she couldn't sleep anymore, so ignore this report. I was playing in the beta, so I don't know how I was able to get her to sleep.

Share this comment

11 minutes ago, Pumking7 said:

Never mind it seems today when I was playing, she couldn't sleep anymore, so ignore this report. I was playing in the beta, so I don't know how I was able to get her to sleep.

Apparently it happens when you die once and revive, then you'll be able to sleep again.

• Thanks 2

Share this comment

...I'm pretty sure when me and my friend were messing around, they also passed out both after cooking and after eating a mandrake...and they also died and revived using an amulet and a touchstone beforehand several times...

Share this comment