Favorite crafting recipes resets

. . .
  • Pending

No idea if this bug was fixed before, but still seems to happen for me the favorite menu resets to axe, torch, campfire, ect. even though I removed them all and saved the game

Steps to Reproduce

Change favorites

Reload game? (sometimes seems random i got no idea)

• Like 1

User Feedback

Modded? I've got the same problems, and I'm 97.5% sure that it's caused by the "Don't Starve Alone" Mod. Ideally Zark and Scott can treat the cause, instead of the symptoms. 

• Big Ups 1

Share this comment

5 hours ago, ap95 said:

Modded? I've got the same problems, and I'm 97.5% sure that it's caused by the "Don't Starve Alone" Mod. Ideally Zark and Scott can treat the cause, instead of the symptoms. 

I am running a single character mod, but I doubt that has anything to do with it because the mod changes nothing with crafting and has no modded recipes.

I just want the favorite crafting bar to be empty, but the default favorites keep appearing randomly when I rejoin the world so I assume it's just a resetting bug

Share this comment

1 hour ago, . . . said:

I am running a single character mod, but I doubt that has anything to do with it because the mod changes nothing with crafting and has no modded recipes.

I just want the favorite crafting bar to be empty, but the default favorites keep appearing randomly when I rejoin the world so I assume it's just a resetting bug

And I just noticed it as well, on a 100% un-modded test server for a different issue. (But I'm still pretty sure there's also an issue with that mod) And it's random. Grrrrrr.... Shakes fist at Cloud.

I'mma link this in the other bug tracker thread, so that Scott and Zark can work on it in on Monday 

• Big Ups 1

Share this comment

1 hour ago, ap95 said:

And I just noticed it as well, on a 100% un-modded test server for a different issue

Is it a forest-only world by chance?

Share this comment

11 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

Is it a forest-only world by chance?

My world which it occurs (or at least the one which I noticed) is a forest only world

though i would think it happens on cave servers too probably

Edited by . . .

Share this comment

8 hours ago, . . . said:

My world which it occurs (or at least the one which I noticed) is a forest only world

though i would think it happens on cave servers too probably

This new test server was cave only as well, and the Mod that I use simulates it being cave only. 

Share this comment

8 hours ago, . . . said:

I've reported this bug previously and it occurs in two situations that I found:

1. It's a forest-only world.

2. You made a copy of a world with caves and then proceeded to join that copy world.

If you have a third scenario, feel free to share so the devs can further pinpoint any issues, as they are aware of the first two I reported.

Edited by lakhnish
  • Like 1

Share this comment