Coffee Plants on Overworld wither instantly when leaving the Volcano or Reloading Save

Daggaroth
  • Fixed

I planned some Coffee Plants on the Overworld (Ocean World), fertilized them with Ash and then harvested coffee beans from them one time. I then went to and entered the Volcano. After leaving the Volcano and return to the island with the coffee plants, I found that they had all withered and needed fertilizing again despite only yielding one set of beans. If I stay on the Overworld I can harvest about 3 sets of beans before the plants need fertilizing again. All of this took place during the middle of Hurricane Season. This behaviour also occurs when you reload the save file.

Steps to Reproduce
1. Plant Coffee Plants on an island 2. Fertilize them with Ash 3. Wait until beans grow and harvest them once 4. Enter the Volcano 5. Exit the Volcano and return to the coffee plants 6. See whether or not they have withered

User Feedback

A developer has marked this issue as fixed. This means that the issue has been addressed in the current development build and will likely be in the next update.

Just wanted to mention this bug still persists after the update; unless it was fixed for a different update scheduled.

Share this comment