All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. How ofen do you join others

I generally just join default servers because I like doing my own thing and I get bored in mega bases.
  3. Ro-Bin Suggestions

He is already viable. He just also happens to be pretty much a reskinned Packim Baggims without the fish-eating mechanic and transformations.
  4. Coder looking for artist

Please message me some examples of your artwork.
  5. Wendy - She would be reunited with her twin sister. Winona - She could stop Charlie, but have to die for it first.
  6. Charlie has many quotes hidden in Maxwell's lines, all hinting that something's bad coming for him. Maybe he won't die since death is meaningless in the constant, but more of being punished somehow, perhaps exiled to another realm, or trapped yet again somewhere.
  7. [MODS] Nightinggale's mods list

I updated Sensory Overload to contain pipe pressure sensors for both liquid and gas pipes. It does precisely what you would expect it to do: it takes the mass of the content in the pipe and has a temperature like threshold controller GUI. It has custom code to work reliably in two scenarios: Above 0: active if pipe contains anything, standby when empty Above 1/10 kg: active only if pipe is completely full Those two modes didn't work reliably with the code copied from vanilla, hence custom code for those two cases.
  8. Static Layouts 100% spawning?

Thanks, here it is. It's possible to make it spawn into a forest or grassland? Za Moddo.zip
  9. Thank you both people! Is this one compatible with Hamlet and has sneezing and sweat walking animations tho? It probably doesn't because it was released in 2015. Is there any way to check Klei's official characters' templates? Maybe I can just copy them and remake?
  10. I updated Sensory Overload to contain pipe pressure sensors for both liquid and gas pipes. It does precisely what you would expect it to do: it takes the mass of the content in the pipe and has a temperature like threshold controller GUI. It has custom code to work reliably in two scenarios: Above 0: active if pipe contains anything, standby when empty Above 1/10 kg: active only if pipe is completely full Those two modes didn't work reliably with the code copied from vanilla, hence custom code for those two cases.
  11. For like 2 weeks Yes it was No Someone elses server not a big base it doesnt have any impact on fps No and no Here are the specs btw Intel Core i7-4700MQ CPU 2.40 GHz NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 12 Ram
  12. Ro-Bin Suggestions

I feel like as he is now he is not in any way a good use of time, but i feel he could be something special so lets get on with the suggestions. Ro-bin should have more health to allow you to take him out more without fear of your materials getting scattered and for him to be a meat shield, in accordance with at least someones (can't remember who examine maybe its more then one persons examine) saying he looks like he can hold alot maybe an extra 3 slots? And something i feel is never going to happen and is way out there but i like the idea, allowing you to jump into Ro-bins mouth to hide from thins like a bush hat, have him shield you with his health and maybe provide immunity to could and heat but you get wet from being in him. i know that last one is actually insane but... doesn't it sound like it would make him viable? if you ignore the visual and conceptual problems of getting eaten by a bird being weird its useful.... yeah i cant salvage how odd that is.
  13. Maxwell suggests in some quotes, that everything thats embodied with shadow is done or affected by Them.It can be a little confusing.But Them seem to destroy everything and trick everything, but Lunar power changes, and tries to share the knowledge.
  14. Positive sides of Hamlet

Queen Womant is a better version of Bee Queen, but what about the other bosses? Who do they replace?
  15. yes, the targeting with a controller is very annoying I do not think it's a bug at all because as the gnat swarm is so close to you it's normal not to be able to interact with anything that's how ds works with controllers. for that mechanics is that I have killed many of my puppets of the shadows without wanting to, also you can not use range weapons properly. In case they do not fix it take in mind you can disconnect your controller for a moment and do what you have to do
  16. "Old habits die hard... and so will you!" Maxwell
  17. Hey, i just made this because i was wondering if people actually liked other people joining their server and other things similar to it such as the bias towards different names (if you have any servers that for some reason or another, a specific name makes you not join them please let me know in the comments) because i stopped joining servers quite quick once i realized its kinda a gamble, sometimes you can join the server if its a player hosted one but if they're not on, good luck, and if they suddenly get bored and never play again that's all that progress down the drain, and dedicated servers, i don't know much about but i've heard they refresh every once and awhile and hat isn't too appealing to me, i absolutely LOVE the concept of multiplayer in Don't Starve but i feel sometimes if falls short on to fault of the developers and it saddens me, also if you're this far in i'm not sure if i'm allowed to share my Psn or Steam id here (i have both versions) but DM me if you want to add me i'm usually free except for work on weekdays, which thankfully is changing soon, but right now i'm available after 4 my time in the weekdays and almost 24/7 on weekends (bar sleep) Thanks for reading!
  18. Static Layouts 100% spawning?

That should insert the room 1 time in the RoG World in the Desert Biome. I don`t know why it doesn`t work. If you send me a .zipwith the mod, I will take a look. Right know I`m out of ideas. Sorry
  19. ...wait a minute. 

How did I put that in here, and what happens if you click on it?

Insert existing attachment

1. crystal_clodet

crystal_clodet

it brought me to your profile

20. FINALLY finished my research paper!

greasy_dupe.png.9dab48d2113373484d73713780e464cf.png

21. Bad Derpy art corner/Dump of doodles

1.Derpson (please spell my sons name correctly(also im a dad now apparently)) 2. id go for mune instead of moon 3.really dont think of a plot when i draw so he got there using [insert transport device here] 4.im using an lg tv to come here you have to click on everysingle word (so frustating grrrr) 5.i cant feel my thumb out of excess typing (why am i still typing)
  22. Today
  23. Would like to say that all the best game studios used to have this mentality, "we're going to release it when it's done". I applaud klei for this decision, because losing that mentality is what's brought the gaming industry to the state it's in now.
  1. Load more activity