2nd Steadfast Grand Armor

Terra B Welch

Considering most(if not all) parties use two tanks towards the endgame(Woodie goes from runner to tank), why isn't there a 2nd steadfast grand armor?

Considering the tank in the steadfast stone armor gets torn to shreds by the infernal swineclops.

Why couldn't the rhinocebros drop a 2nd steadfast grand armor? The rhinos literally drop nothing, a 2nd steadfast grand armor would make the tank less useless. Woodie, the runner, ends up being a better tank then the actual tank, having 2 steadfast grand armors would make this better at least.

29 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

The new armors are already way too strong, I would prefer it if the Grand Forge Boarrior wouldn't drop any armor at all, only the 2nd Tier 3 Headgear.

So you'd rather have a completely and utterly useless tank for the final boss then?

Seriously even with steadfast stone armor the tank dies in seconds to swineclops, and he can stunlock you making it very hard to use the blacksmith edge's parry.

Woodie does a far better job tanking at that point due to having 50%-100% more health then the actual tank, The actual tank for the most part ends up either standing around and doing nothing, or attempting to tank just to die seconds later due to being as tough as wet toilet paper against the swineclops.

The teams I've been in have had not problem actually defeating the swineclops, the problem here is the fact that due to how parties are usually set up, one player ends up useless towards the end, I dont think it's unreasonable to have a 2nd steadfast grand armor for the final boss, and rhinos already have no drops at all.

6 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

So you'd rather have a completely and utterly useless tank for the final boss then?

Not every character having <= 200 health is useless at all, even an amplified Wickerbottom with Garland can't recover 200 damage and swapping Tanks is part of the teamwork. The new boss is weaker than the Grand Forge Boarrior from last year and you can beat him easily with a runner and 5x ranged.

Archived