Character Transformation into a Bunnyman

Well... this is far as coding can go for me. So, I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to do this. What I am trying to do is make a transformation of a character into a bunnyman. How I want it to happen is when the character's hunger reaches lower than or equal to 46, he transforms into a bunnyman and has to eat grass and twigs to regain his hunger back to 50. Anyone have any ideas how I could make that possible?

the bunnyman have multiple anim files so I'm not sure if you need to use all of them but can try using owner.AnimState:SetBuild("manrabbit_build").  Just need to make sure you have the bunnyman_build.zip asset in your anim folder and you add it to the assets table. Look at wolfgang.lua to see how he changes when his hunger hit a certain threshold.  It uses inst:ListenForEvent("hungerdelta", onhungerchange) and  if inst.components.hunger.current < TUNING.WOLFGANG_END_MIGHTY_THRESH.  To eat twigs and grass you need to use the inst.components.eater:SetDiet({  }, {  }) functions.

On ١١‏/٣‏/١٤٤٠ هـ at 5:38 AM, Wolf_EX said:

try using owner.AnimState:SetBuild("manrabbit_build").  Just need to make sure you have the bunnyman_build.zip asset in your anim folder and you add it to the assets table.

Isn't making a 2nd skin in the character_none.lua file and setting the character's skin mode to the bunnyman skin better than directly setting the animstate's build like that? I believe Klei did that for Woodie.