Character Artist for hire

I'm looking for a modder who would be willing to create a mod for one of my OCs in exchange for art of their own custom character for their own mod.
I'll do all the art for both of course.

Files will be in transparent PNG unless otherwise requested. I can also make items for various other mods. I just don't have any modding experience under my belt and no time to really learn it, so in exchange for significant amounts of art for anyone's mods I'd just like someone to program a fairly basic character for me.

Examples of my styled art attached as well as the concept of the character I want made.

Way.png

dontstarvefranki.png

starvetogether.png

4 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Hrm... How like, demanding is this character needing to be? I'm really just good with the basics but if anything, it'll make progress go by quicker. Which one? Mind if we chat a bit about this?

He'd probably be close to wilson in build. I am gonna swap out the "needs his 'food'" thing for something simpler perhaps.
So Waiden would really only need a basic reskin of wilson with -20 hp +50 hunger. Boy can go long bouts of not eating while working.
Then aside from that he'd only need different dialogue which I can supply the lines.

Then I can draw up his segments(body parts) and your character's segments for the mods.

Also I don't mind at all, do you want to private message or even add me on discord or something else?

Edited by Fungalzombie

2 hours ago, Fungalzombie said:

He'd probably be close to wilson in build. I am gonna swap out the "needs his 'food'" thing for something simpler perhaps.
So Waiden would really only need a basic reskin of wilson with -20 hp +50 hunger. Boy can go long bouts of not eating while working.
Then aside from that he'd only need different dialogue which I can supply the lines.

Then I can draw up his segments(body parts) and your character's segments for the mods.

Oh, yeah, that's really simple then! You have a Discord, If anything I can show you how to do this on your own via the often used templates. I can probably set that up for you in 30 minutes to an hour or more depending on what's going on here. 

Just now, Angel_Octoling said:

Oh, yeah, that's really simple then! You have a Discord, If anything I can show you how to do this on your own via the often used templates. I can probably set that up for you in 30 minutes to an hour or more depending on what's going on here. 

Yeah I'm Fungalzombie #4213 on Discord.
I can still draw for you for your help. n.n Doesn't matter how simple it turns out to be I appreciate the help.