Display server name in lobby

LaQueenDG

Why not display the server name in the lobby.
Especially for quick matchers. 

1. 1. Instead of waiting upon someone in chat to start talking a different language, we can just see "oh, nope, this is for XXX speakers only." and go out and find another server that is better suited for players. I think this is needed for a game where communcation is crucial. Usernames aren't a guarantee that they speak the same language.
  2. 2. This will also prevent the bullying that sometimes happen "hey dude, this is level XX only" when this dude was just using the quick match. and didn't know any better. As a noob, I only wanted to play. Being quick matched, I won't know if it's a friendly server or not until someone starts chatting. Again, if the server name is displayed in the lobby, I can just see "oh, I should just go and find another" without waiting for someone to verbally ask us to leave
  3. 3. when a friend is trying to come in while we're already in a lobby, instead of trying to remember, we can instantly see and tell them (in case when we did not make our own server)

I hope I'm not the only one thinking this, and also hope this reaches someone.

Archived