Linking Existing Game

I've read on a couple threads that it is not advisable to link an existing game with Hamlet until early access is over as it is buggy.

My question is, once Hamlet is fully released will I be able to link my 400+ day existing RoG/SW game with Hamlet? Or would I need to start over? 

Also how would this work? Would Skyworthy just all of a sudden become available in my inventory?

1 hour ago, Milk101 said:

I've read on a couple threads that it is not advisable to link an existing game with Hamlet until early access is over as it is buggy.

My question is, once Hamlet is fully released will I be able to link my 400+ day existing RoG/SW game with Hamlet? Or would I need to start over? 

Also how would this work? Would Skyworthy just all of a sudden become available in my inventory?

i think you will need to start over because of content than might be added,changed also map generation might change a bit. So its upon you. I wouldnt do that untill  full release.. 

It's possible right now, but a bit complicated, you need new HAM world, where you need collect resources for 2 skyworthy portals, when traveling from HAM to RoG/SW, you need to choose existing world, which should cause death of your RoG/SW character (invetory shouldn't disappear). Done, but better stay with that until full release.

2 hours ago, Nextej said:

It's possible right now, but a bit complicated, you need new HAM world, where you need collect resources for 2 skyworthy portals, when traveling from HAM to RoG/SW,

But what if you started from RoG or SW? How do you do it then?

Archived