I'm a visually impaired gamer, I love the game, and I'm aware that there already is a UI Scaling option... the problem is that anymore past 130% and it starts to overlap which is really annoying and makes the rest of the scale useless. I don't know how to fix this but if someone could think of a way to fix it that would be great.

The UI scaling is at first for a better view. The game and its UI is too small at the defaults. The resolution isn't important. The text is small at 1080p or 1440p or bigger at 100%. The result is still the same. The controls are farther afield, nothing else. The OP means the situation and the poor UI in whole. Too much on a screen AND too small. The text is nearly unreadable at 100%. Which font size they used ? 10px ? The infotext is rather 8px ? Fail at the UI. Had never played a game with this mistakes. It has something to do with accessibility, who is missing. The UI is a example for not doing an UI.

Archived