Wilba suggestion (/*u*)/

Oi

first off i love Wilba! I think she looks super neat. Her quotes are super fun and her interaction with the Pig Town is very interesting and fun! 

That being said i LOVE character specific items. So i was toying with this idea: Wilba starts with a Scepter / Silver Spoon. On its own it does nothing beside hit for ~15 with no durability. Because Wilba doesnt want to be a Princess she is able to repurpose her Silver Spoon in her own crafting tab. By combining it with other items she can craft unique tools with durability. When they run out she gets her Silver Spoon back.

Possible unique tools could be a sanity restoring slower walking cane, a shovel that adds chance to randomly dig up oincs, a torch quality light source that can be dropped on the ground, etc 

I think this could be so much fun and would fit Wilba so well! Repurposing the silver spoon she was born with to fit her chosen life style! Let me know what you think :^)!

Archived