conflicting traits

recently i started a new game, and while generating dupes to start out with i came across a dupe who had both Gastrophobia and Gourmet simultaneously. meaning...... the +3 to Cooking is useless since he can't Cook AND he has a -1 food benefit. that's two cons and no pros....! 

i'd advise making some kind of system that crosschecks traits and ensures that they don't cancel out each other. it's a shame this weird conflict happened, he had great stats otherwise! 

18 hours ago, zzt-oop said:

recently i started a new game, and while generating dupes to start out with i came across a dupe who had both Gastrophobia and Gourmet simultaneously. meaning...... the +3 to Cooking is useless since he can't Cook AND he has a -1 food benefit. that's two cons and no pros....! 

i'd advise making some kind of system that crosschecks traits and ensures that they don't cancel out each other. it's a shame this weird conflict happened, he had great stats otherwise! 

I love your forum name and logo :)

Archived