No remote controlling of another player please!!!!

I just got taken over by another player on a creative map. It looked like another Willow, but I guess it's Wendy that has the ability via her ghost sister? Maybe the jerk had taken over someone else and switched to me?

Anyway this ashol player took me over and never let me go. My cursor kept being drawn to where the character was and I basically couldn't use my mouse, even with the game minimized and me focused on another process. No hotkeys in the game worked. I struggled for a long time trying to bring something up with keyboard commands in order to forcibly kill my Don't starve together game that was preventing me from using my computer. Finally I somehow brought up the steam thing over the game and my mouse cursor was released and I was able to kill the game and free myself from this ****** trolls control.

Please remove this **** from the game ASAP.

This mod is so bad, it should be removed from the workshop and made to never be compatible with the game. Absolutely, no question, I mean this thing is horrid. It's a bit like a mod to hack someones computer and the only easy escape is to hit the power switch on ones computer.

Archived