votekick after lobby has filled 6 players

there are 6 ppl sitting in the lobby and one guy wont pick any character .. i think once the lobby is filled you should have like 2 min time until the match begins.. so that person that is just sitting there not picking any character should be kicked from the lobby so another person can join. 

afk ppl should get kicked after a certain amount of time.. 

While I'd like to have an option to kick afk-ing people, I don't want any autokick. I'd prefer to have a votekick option, which could still work if someone is afk and isn't cooperating, but people would have a chance to have a small break (eg. "I'll go for a tea, 2 minutes and I'm back"). In organised groups that want to stick together this would be much better.

agree with votekick!! there needs to be SOMETHING for the people who drop in and go afk without a word, but groups should be able to stick together if they wish and one party needs to get up for a second. 

not to mention, sometimes the person who needs to be kicked is either being extremely contrary OR has already picked a character. compare to situations where everyone has picked a character and one or two people are not checking ready because team make-up is being agreed upon. don't wanna accidentally kick people who are trying to communicate!

Archived