Community Skin Prize

I'm sure that it's too late to do this, but I thought it would be cool that as the community reaches more marks in the community prize meter. I think it would be cool to award skins to the community, nothing that flashy maybe just another icon or portrait. I don't know, but I feel like this would just really add to morale boost for the community unlocks. 

5 minutes ago, Catteflyterpill said:

I'm sure that it's too late to do this, but I thought it would be cool that as the community reaches more marks in the community prize meter. I think it would be cool to award skins to the community, nothing that flashy maybe just another icon or portrait. I don't know, but I feel like this would just really add to morale boost for the community unlocks. 

Get more bosses = more exp = more skins 

1 minute ago, Catteflyterpill said:

I mean like individualized skins that aren't already in the game. Y'know loyals or something. But I can't argue with your math.

i get it

but i think it is already good that we have so much cool skins - even for late game items ( noone uses :u but i will )

Archived