More critter feedback

So I just had an epic critter extinction event :(  It appears the section of my base which houses my critters was too cold for them, I went to an earlier save and watched it happen they were all happy and healthy, no warnings and suddenly, they were meat :(

I'm now contemplating going back two cycles to try and save them all somehow.  Can we have some more feedback on critters please?  Just a "cold" or "hot" would have been a warning enough.  Right now they tell you if they are hungry, then get an exact to the second count down to their death but not a single thing about their impending doom based on temperature issues :(

Just checked, it doesn't seem to give a warning that I can see, once they are tame it does show their prefered temp and body temp.

Of note the tool tip is bugged and tells you what a dup's temp should be not the critters, you can find that in the in game "wiki" but still something to fix up I guess.

Archived