(Solved) Need help with "/Sleepy" emote sound

Before I get into anything I should say the only reason I've gotten this far is by looking how other people mod and do that myself, so I lack a bit of the know how on doing things completely independently. So I'm working on a character mod and I've hit a bit of a road block. I've been able to get all of the character sounds working except for the one used for the /sleepy emote. For the life of me I can't find what it's called inside the code. When remaping a sound it normally looks something like this -> RemapSoundEvent( "dontstarve/characters/keylii/talk_LP","keylii/keylii/talk_LP" ) <- or this-> RemapSoundEvent( "dontstarve/characters/keylii/carol","keylii/keylii/carol" ) <- along with a corresponding assets in the fev and fsb file. If anybody know what it's called in the code or a least point me to another mod that has a /sleepy sound, could you help me out? This has been driving me crazy! Also, sorry if this isn't quite the right place to ask this kind of stuff, i'm still kind of new to the forums.