Some suggestions

A list of various suggestions or ideas I have for Hamlet and things I would like to see (sorry if my english is bad, not a native speaker):

- The ability to climb Leafy pillars/Beanstalks found in jungles. Right now I feel like they are only there so vines can hang from somewhere. Maybe there could be a special type of vine surrounded by hanging vines, and you can use it to climb to an upper level, like the cave system but above, not below.

- Some kind of trace mob like Koelefant and Whales with a chance of finding a highly aggressive mob.

- Regarding Warbucks:

-- Reduce his sanity gain from Oincs to the way he seriously needs to hoard them to profit from this perk (so he needs a full stack of Oincs or something like that).

-- Make him an all-out hunter character (instead of starting with Treasure hunting items, he starts with a Blunderbuss OR the materials needed for a Blunderbuss if having a Blunderbuss at the start seems to be too OP.)

-- Make him unable to pick Manure in the Hamlet or Pigs simply don't pay for him for some reason (anything just make it more difficult for him to get Oincs that easy).

-- Make him able to sell mob drops like Carapace to certain pigs for Oincs (so basically you need to hunt to get Oincs).

-- Give Warbucks the ability to utilize Pogs as hunting dogs or something like that - maybe they could help him trace and kill big games (the Koelefant-like mobs). Instead of suspicious dirt piles or bubbles, the new trace mob(s) could leave some item behind (like some hair, feather or scales or anything) and you can give it to Pogs and they follow the smell or something like that.

- Split the "explorer" aspect of Warbucks into a new character. This character would start with Treasure hunting items. He/She loses less sanity in the dark and only takes 50% damage from traps.

7 hours ago, zso17 said:

-- Give Warbucks the ability to utilize Pogs as hunting dogs or something like that - maybe they could help him trace and kill big games (the Koelefant-like mobs). Instead of suspicious dirt piles or bubbles, the new trace mob(s) could leave some item behind (like some hair, feather or scales or anything) and you can give it to Pogs and they follow the smell or something like that

This is a fantastic idea, I really hope Klei sees this!

Archived