Every bug/issue/suggestion I have so far

These are just some of the things I found that could be changed. I'm posting them here because I don't have pictures/videos for most of these, so they would be kinda useless if posted in the bugs section.

Some of these might already be known or fixed, so I'll edit and cross out the ones that I see are fixed as the beta updates.

- Glowflies are unexaminable during the daytime
- Missing quotes: nectar, ruinous entrance (vineless), The Sterling Trough Deli, City Hall, Giant Grub (also drops nothing)
, "Pig Skin?", and probably a few more
- Waves travel through lily pads
- Digging up grown Tall grass doesn't drop cut grass when dug
- Thunder and Grassy biome turf doesn't drop when dug. Fountain of Youth turf drops cut stone when dug, but I think it would be amazing if we could use this turf in our own builds
- Vampire bat attack is slightly delayed after the animation, and their hitboxes are a bit too large
- When ctrl-clicking a stack of  "Pig Skin?" greater than one to place one in the inventory, it turns into regular pig skin
- Items on shelves in pig stores will say, for example, "Buy rocks for 1 Oinc rocks" instead of just "Buy rocks for 1 Oinc" like the other items do. These items also are labeled as their prefab names (eg. Fish Morsel will be displayed as fish_raw_small)
- Sometimes, harvestables spawn too close to wishing wells in ruins to be able to be harvested (same goes for certain other structures)
- Ruinous entrance hitbox is way too tall
- Vampire bats sometimes have no sound (may be fixed)
- Regular grass tufts are shearable for just one cut grass (guards don't get mad if you do this)
- Mandrake hills drop nothing when hammered
- Mandrakes from the mini mandrake area cannot be eaten after harvested, and will disappear when left-clicked while in the inventory
- Woodie says "Somebody lots their leg, eh?" instead of "lost" when examining the iron hulk leg
- Wigfrid cannot eat bean bugs, despite her examine for the cooked version being "Meat!"
- Killing a Snaptooth Seedling right as it transforms from eating meat will cause it to drop a few things, then upgrade and continue as if it hadn't died
- Willow's quote for thunderbird is "He like lightning like I like fire.", which just grammatically wrong
- Thunderbird electricity effects sometimes remain after death (if killed at just the right moment)
- Sometimes, a thunderbird is invisible until it moves or is moved (may be fixed)
- Thunderbirds will sometimes slide across the ground after moving away from them for a long period of time, then returning (may be fixed)
- Ringing the old bell in ruins, caves, or pig shops causes bigfoot to spawn inside the structure (the shaking from bigfoot will also cause an earthquake while in the caves). Ringing it while in a pond will give the appearance of land above the water
- Turning on a boat lantern attached to a Cork Bowl Canoe will crash the game. Attempting to turn it on when attached to any other boat will do nothing

A few suggestions:
- I think that light objects such as grass or twigs shouldn't be able to be used to weight down pressure pads in the ruins
- Fog should be more identifiable as being fog, at first sight
- Poison haze in the deep jungle should be more indicative of danger, mostly to help with first encounters

Additional things I found/thought of after posting:

- The remains of the hot air balloon do not show a prompt when hovered over with the mouse, unless a hammer is equipped (the first time I played, this led me to believe that they were merely decoration)

Archived