Some hamlet suggestions

I've been really enjoying hamlet and all the content but i see some things where it could do with some gameflow polishing.

1. Spider gorillas are too weak and too easily found for their powerhouse physique. Seeing that you can find them in the first 10 seconds in a world kinda throws their "awe" effect away aswell. Maybe make a lesser version with spider splumonkeys and make the gorillas a rarer sight. (Please don't make the monkeys as annoying as primeapes or splumonkeys, thank you)

2. Early gold dependancy on cave clefts are a problem as i've had several times where my world did not generate cave clefts for me to get a basic science machine. In time i got my single gold nugget but it took almost 7 days and only found it trough trading with pigs. I know the pangolden have a way of dropping gold but feeding it gold dust does not make it drop gold nuggets (probably a bug).

3. Some trading values with the pigs in the village barely seems worth it and the only type of trading pig you can value are the berrypigs, which also take the least effort. maybe balance the trading values around a little bit so giving a pig a board instead of a berry doesn't seem a waste of effort.

So far these are the main things that been on my mind about it and if i see any more i'll be sure to post them here. gl hf

1. I agree, the gorillas seem much more intimidating than they should. I don't know how many hit points they have but from looks alone they look to scale with a Beefalo.

2. A) Are you saying there is a way to get gold from bat caves? I didn't quite realize that. Do you mine rocks or use the chisel hammer?

B) That's not a bug probably, You use the Gold Pan to silt the pools of water for gold, for each time the pond grows smaller, you then use the gold dust to craft gold.(you need 6, which sucks, I wish it was 4 like in SW)

47 minutes ago, TheMetalMan said:

1. I agree, the gorillas seem much more intimidating than they should. I don't know how many hit points they have but from looks alone they look to scale with a Beefalo.

2. A) Are you saying there is a way to get gold from bat caves? I didn't quite realize that. Do you mine rocks or use the chisel hammer?

B) That's not a bug probably, You use the Gold Pan to silt the pools of water for gold, for each time the pond grows smaller, you then use the gold dust to craft gold.(you need 6, which sucks, I wish it was 4 like in SW)

4 in shipwrecked? are you sure its not 3? (if you are talking about dubloons)

Archived