"Data Bank" confusion

Ok, so i'm trying to get interstellar research via the telescope and virtual planetarium. I need the interstellar research in order to learn how to build the rocket parts.

However, the virtual planetarium requires "Data Bank" material. How do you get his resource?

and now the telescope requires a certain trait in order to operate? (I cannot remember what it is, but I cannot figure out how to use it.

1 hour ago, butters49 said:

Ok, so i'm trying to get interstellar research via the telescope and virtual planetarium. I need the interstellar research in order to learn how to build the rocket parts.

However, the virtual planetarium requires "Data Bank" material. How do you get his resource?

and now the telescope requires a certain trait in order to operate? (I cannot remember what it is, but I cannot figure out how to use it.

Telescope needs a researcher. Data banks need you to send up a rocket with a research module.

The telescope needs the dupe to be a scientist for him to operate it. It also currently has a bug where it won`t analyze another object untill you reload the game or rebuild the telescope.

Data banks are produced by the research modules of the space rockets. You need to get a rocket, fuel it, get an astronaut to fly it and finally send it to an asteroid you analyzed through the telescope. Each trip grants you 10 databanks base per research module + 50 if there`s possible research area on the destination (each has 5). I think a basic engine can support 5 modules at once to the closest destinations. It`s enough to get the booster research after one trip.

Archived