Don't Starve unites us all

When I was a kid we didn't have *dramatic pause* free air. You had to walk fifteen miles (uphill both ways) in the molten manifestations of your worst fears (yes molten) to buy air at the air store. You kids and your "genius bar". Try the "respiration bar".

In all seriousness though, I hate Apple with a burning passion, mostly because of their frivolous litigation. I literally cheered aloud at work the day those judgements were overturned. A single tear rolled down my cheek when I read that Samsung's sales had actually /increased/ in the wake of it all.

When I was a kid we didn't have *dramatic pause* free air. You had to walk fifteen miles (uphill both ways) in the molten manifestations of your worst fears (yes molten) to buy air at the air store. You kids and your "genius bar". Try the "respiration bar".

In all seriousness though, I hate Apple with a burning passion, mostly because of their frivolous litigation. I literally cheered aloud at work the day those judgements were overturned. A single tear rolled down my cheek when I read that Samsung's sales had actually /increased/ in the wake of it all.

I agree. They act like they own the touch screen and smartphone. It's ridiculous.