Visual Character Updates

I'm gonna be real with you Klei, I love Don't Starve to death,

Though it's also really weird to me that Warly and Walani, who are black and a pacific islander respectively, are so pale in-game and in promotional art I've seen of them, especially now that we have Warbucks, who is (presumably) white but still darker skinned than both of them.

Shipwrecked is done, and from my understanding there's some kind of legal snag about ownership of the actual DLC between companies, but if it would be possible to actually give them darker skin now that Warbucks has set a precedent instead of just giving them a super washed out ashy skintone, I think that that would mean a lot to the fanbase.

In before people call me an SJW or say I'm cruising for morality points or otherwise complain though

It'll be real neato to have a visual update with the palettes of the characters and giving them color color.,, Just a tad so,,, but like since Warbucks has an actual color (sun burnt red) would it then be possible to give the other characters a bit more color?

Archived