Hamlet localization group need help, anyone willing to help us?

Me and a group of 40+ people are now localizing Hamlet DLC for Chinese. We are committed to interpreting all the new staffs and character's monologue to Chinese and post a language MOD in steam community so more people can enjoy the game without language problems. But we are all non-native English speakers, so we have some trouble in understanding those weird、misspelled words in new DLC.  We will always welcome you if you can give us some help, you don't need to know how to speak Chinese, all you need to do is  interpreting these words in English by an easy-understanding way so we can understand what does it mean. Skype and QQ is preferred in communication, but email is also acceptable. My contact is listed below, if you are interested in this project and would like to meet some new friends, feel free to contact me.

[removed]

By the way, if Hamlet is with Chinese support build-in, please let us know, so we can save some time.

Hello. We do plan to have Chinese localization for Hamlet. We are beginning work on this now, so we do not have an estimated time that it will be available. We hope that it will be ready for launch.
However, I would not discourage you from continuing with your own translation project. Some people find community translations more enjoyable and may prefer your translations.

你们好,本地化Hamlet已经在我们的计划之中,我们目前正着手进行这方面的工作。我们希望在正式发售之前可以完成,但是无法预估需要多少时间。并且我们也仍然非常支持你们继续进行自己的翻译计划,因为部分玩家认为社区翻译更好,他们可能会更倾向于选择你们的翻译。

Archived