Warbucks

Ah, that's a nice character portrait! It looks like he is wielding a blunderbuss. If I recall correctly, I believe that I read somewhere that it was being introduced as a new weapon alongside the expansion.

You're correct! That is, indeed, his silhouette. If you possess either of the prior DLC expansions and are interested in testing him out, he is actually accessible via the Beta.  :D

He's a bit of a hidden gem. In order to access him, you have to scan through the character portraits by selecting either the ROG or Shipwrecked DLC character selection tabs. If you navigate past Wilson, you should find him beyond the parade of silhouettes as a playable character.

Enjoy!  :D

*Edit - I might add: Be sure to remember to revert the world selection back to 'Hamlet' after selecting him, for the best experience.

11 hours ago, IntrinsicIrony said:

Ah, that's a nice character portrait! It looks like he is wielding a blunderbuss. If I recall correctly, I believe that I read somewhere that it was being introduced as a new weapon alongside the expansion.

You're correct! That is, indeed, his silhouette. If you possess either of the prior DLC expansions and are interested in testing him out, he is actually accessible via the Beta.  :D

He's a bit of a hidden gem. In order to access him, you have to scan through the character portraits by selecting either the ROG or Shipwrecked DLC character selection tabs. If you navigate past Wilson, you should find him beyond the parade of silhouettes as a playable character.

Enjoy!  :D

*Edit - I might add: Be sure to remember to revert the world selection back to 'Hamlet' after selecting him, for the best experience.

i wish i got notified of this earlier this is prime info

Archived