Previous saves gone

Your saves are fine, the beta just uses a different profile. It'll go back to the original in the real release.

Gold is pretty rare I find, I struggled to make a science machine even. You're supposed to break certain statues and rocks though and get fragments of it, use 4 of them to craft a nugget. Some rocks in cave clefts can drop entire nuggets.

The method that yields the most gold (so far) is to kill bandit, and he can drop a map which leads to his stash. I got 4 gold doing that.

10 hours ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

Your saves are fine, the beta just uses a different profile. It'll go back to the original in the real release.

Gold is pretty rare I find, I struggled to make a science machine even. You're supposed to break certain statues and rocks though and get fragments of it, use 4 of them to craft a nugget. Some rocks in cave clefts can drop entire nuggets.

The method that yields the most gold (so far) is to kill bandit, and he can drop a map which leads to his stash. I got 4 gold doing that.

The “caves” (with smaller entrance than the treasure hunting doors) have ~2 gold mines in it, that’s where you find early gold for a science machine.

Archived