5bc1291de2056_OxygenNotIncluded10_12_20187_05_49PM_LI.thumb.jpg.c792801048b7f6098c48491085c5075e.jpg 

im talking about those floors btw

it would be cool to have a four tile high room but acting like a five tile 

but this floor would come with a debuff 5bc12a84e06e7_OxygenNotIncluded10_12_20187_11_28PM_LI.thumb.jpg.679ec8743852c196f3b9441ad8411c04.jpg

it will have to have struts to keep it up or it will brake and every thing on it will brake on it as well5bc12cfc601b7_OxygenNotIncluded10_12_20187_18_51PM_LI.thumb.jpg.67910797b7bc23966be168a779c8c176.jpg

If I understand the one structure per tile system as it's programmed, this would require some serious re-design to make it work. I'm not against the idea, but I'd prefer the devs spend more time on new content and fixing unfinished bugs and broken mechanics.

That said, one way this could work would to have a "background" tile that functions like a mesh tile, allowing gas/liquid and other structures to occupy the same space, but has a solid face on one side of the tile. Rotating this tile's "face" to one of the 4 directions would allow the player to create a solid wall. How this would interact with multi-tile structures, such as a coal generator, and placing it directly behind it with the "face" intersecting with the structure, I don't know.

18 minutes ago, crypticorb said:

If I understand the one structure per tile system as it's programmed, this would require some serious re-design to make it work. I'm not against the idea, but I'd prefer the devs spend more time on new content and fixing unfinished bugs and broken mechanics.

That said, one way this could work would to have a "background" tile that functions like a mesh tile, allowing gas/liquid and other structures to occupy the same space, but has a solid face on one side of the tile. Rotating this tile's "face" to one of the 4 directions would allow the player to create a solid wall. How this would interact with multi-tile structures, such as a coal generator, and placing it directly behind it with the "face" intersecting with the structure, I don't know.

agreed if they do add this in or have an idea about it i would rather them fix the game first

Archived