Beefalo.. fights?

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:14 PM, Rosten said:

That would just be a ton of free meat n stuff on the ground :T

I don't mean that the entire herd fight it out when they are in heat. It would be that there's a 1% (or less) chance that when in heat and they do their little cry out on 2 hooves that another beefalo (just one) will attack it, just showing a bit of dominance. maybe they wont kill each other, just leave them close to death. 

But as I commented on another persons thing, it seems just a bit too much nitpicking.

13 hours ago, Diaboliko said:

I only kill 2 beefaloes to make a saddle to carry suspicious marble once and thats it. Werepigs and cacti for life. So I don't care about their population

Not too useful to the post. Not sure why you thought that was required knowledge

1 hour ago, Floofer said:

Not too useful to the post. Not sure why you thought that was required knowledge

I just meant that your troubles are of low matter to the game. Default settings are sooo abundant with stuff that you don't have to care about anything (including food), unless you sit at camp 24/7 like all the newbies do.

Archived