About oil reservoirs

14 minutes ago, jfc said:

Are they unlimited ? And how do extract oil out of them?

They are unlimited. To extract crude oil out of them you must place an oil well on top of it and pump water in it. It consumes 1kg per second to extract 3.333kg of crude oil per second.

And I think once in a while a dupe has to go to the oil well to release the pressure that built up. It will release natural gas in the vicinity. So you can pump it up and produce a bit more power with it.

PS : The oil well in the utilities panel so you don't search for it too much.

Just now, Christophlette said:

They are unlimited. To extract crude oil out of them you must place an oil well on top of it and pump water in it. It consumes 1kg per second to extract 3.333kg of crude oil per second.

And I think once in a while a dupe has to go to the oil well to release the pressure that built up. It will release natural gas in the vicinity. So you can pump it up and produce a bit more power with it.

I had a few but don't see them anymore 'cause i thought they disappeared and lots of oil would come out if they were all covered in some liquid

Archived