Can't join gorge events

Tdrago

22 hours ago, Tdrago said:

I can't join any gorge events nothing appears in the browse games section or the browse servers meanie doesn't display anything eitger. and when i host for me and my friend to play they can't find mine. 

Same here for me and all my friends that play on Xbox in all different parts of the world total is 6 of us

image.jpg

This is very upsetting to us as all we want to do is play the event and play with each other . We love this game on Xbox but not being able to play and not being able to play with each other is very saddening. Please fix this soon. Any reply would be great. Just looking for any news as to if and when a fix is coming to console for this.

Sorry to hear that you are having trouble with the game. On the Browse Games screen, could we get you to try refreshing the list? On the Xbox One, Refresh is tied to the "Y" Button. This should do a quick refresh on the list, and should start listing the games. 

i have tried refresh a ton of times its the same problem. im in Illinois my friend is in new york she has the same problem. this has been like this about two weeks now. we try for hours everyday and at most we can only get one friend together in a game and thats after trying to get in eachothers game using quick match over 50 times which can take over an hour easily. and that seems to be the only thing that works and its not a guarantee. there is no invite function and the in game invite function does not work either it makes people crash once they accept the invite.

Archived