Flipping compost task latitude

Flipping compost should not limited to farming, either operate(if something) but tidy and supply should either or both encompass the task. It's certainly a broad enough skill to be applicable to other fields or spheres of control. It shouldn't be tied solely to farming. Especially if you are trying to keep plants from being harvested.

Some objects make sounds to alert of completion, when built, which seems to be mainly the standard structures. The storage container, tiles(?), I guess mainly the industrial objects, and the basic amenities. But the mesh tile does not or the deodorizers. which is sad.

Disable disinfect does not copy through with copy settings, which is bad. at least not with stor cont, or planters.

The germ overlay doesn't save, I adjust the overlay and it changes back each load? Is that a bug? Does that slider actually do anything?

Assigning an outhouse removes the visible indicator of remaining uses. It seemed.

7 hours ago, Slvrsrfr said:

Flipping compost should not limited to farming

I was sure it`s under operate.

The germ overlay doesn't save, I adjust the overlay and it changes back each load? Is that a bug? Does that slider actually do anything?

I just set it at the start of the gmae and never watch again. I add an extra 0 and it seems my dupes spend much less time disinfecting the outhouses earlygame so i`d say it works. Probably not updating visually like the filter element select.

Disable disinfect does not copy through with copy settings, which is bad. at least not with stor cont, or planters.

There should be a tool to drag disable disinfect. Dupes disinfecting random walls is super annoying.

Archived